Buzz are looking for versatile .Net coders who can bring their skills to developing a wide range of websites and apps. We’re fostering a new phase in collaboration between our developers, and .Net allows that to happen irrespective of the platform we’re targeting. So, if you have a few .Net projects under your belt, and you’re interested in coding on mobile as well as server, it’s you we’re looking for.
- Contributing code to web back end systems
- Developing cross platform Android and iOS back ends
- Assessing client requirements and contributing to estimates
- Collaborating with clients, designers and the project management team
- Active learning of core Buzz technologies
Technologies we use
- C# (with some F#)
- Entity Framework Core
- Azure DevOps
- Android and iOS SDKs
- Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.iOS
- MVVM/Data binding
- REST API integration
- Data modelling
- Enthusiastic about writing clean, structured, testable code
- Strong communication skills technically and when discussing client requirements
We are an award-winning technology driven studio, established 13 years, based in the heart of Newquay. Our multidisciplinary team work hard to deliver cutting edge web apps, mobile apps, VR experiences and games. Our clients are a mix of start-ups and forward thinking, established businesses. You can expect to be working for brands such as National Trust, Rodda’s, Barclays and Tesco Mobile.
Salary dependant on skills and experience £30,000 - £40,000
To apply, please send a C.V or summary of experience and a brief outline as to why you are suitable for the role to: Lindsey@buzzinteractive.co.uk 01637 875410.
We’re not working with any recruitment agencies, so please apply direct to Buzz.
We are only able to consider applicants with the right to work in the UK
The business is growing steadily and we pride ourselves on recruiting people who want to stay for the long-term and develop a future for themselves within the team.